How to cancel unpaid orders?
There is no need to contact Gadgetia.com to cancel orders which have not been paid for. These orders will expire automatically after a certain period.Only orders that have actually been paid for are activated and entered into the order checking / processing system.
How and in what conditions can customers cancel paid/processing orders?
In general, Gadgetia.com can usually accept requests for cancellation of paid orders up to the working day on which the order enters the status “processing”. Customers can request cancellation of orders by email ([email protected]) quoting their order number and providing a clear explanation for this request. Any processing order cancellation must be properly justified as it is a standard business practice.
At What Point Can I still Cancel My Order?
Order Status Can I Cancel
In what cases may Gadgetia.com charge a restocking fee?
If a customer requests cancellation of an order after the order is in processing (i.e. goods checking, processing and packing) in our warehouse Gadgetia.com reserves the right to charge a restocking fee, deducted from the resultant refund or credit. In most cases we will not charge this fee, because we are nice people.Below are the cases where Gadgetia.com may charge a restocking fee:- If an apparently bona fide order has been placed, and has entered processing in our warehouse, Gadgetia.com does reserve the right to charge a restocking fee up to 30% of the value of the goods, at our discretion.
-If a customer cancels several processing orders all at the same time
– If the order is above 1000USD.
– If the customer already cancelled several orders within the same month.
– Additional charges may be deducted from refunds in cases where goods have been shipped overseas and are returned for reasons beyond Gadgetia.com’s control, and where as a result Gadgetia.com incurs return shipping charges and import duties and taxes, as well as further domestic shipping expenses.
How does Gadgetia.com offer refunds to customers for cancelled orders?
The following general conditions apply to refunds made by Gadgetia.com: Cancelled orders are reimbursed by crediting your Gadgetia.com account by default.
– Refunds will be made in the form of credit extended by Gadgetia.com against future orders.
– Paypal refunds are exceptional and at our discretion, for more information please contact us at [email protected]
Warranty and Returns
Gadgetia.com guarantees all products bought from us with a 12-month warranty against defects in quality. This is valid for all products apart from the products which specifically have a different warranty policy in their technical description.
This article is about the warranty on products you buy from Gadgetia.com.
All goods dispatched from Gadgetia.com are checked for quality, including checks of the appearance of the goods, the function of the hardware and software, the packaging, and inclusion of applicable accessories and power adapters.
Gadgetia.com undertakes to communicate openly, promptly, and carefully with all customers in relation to issues with received goods.
If you are a customer with goods which appear to have a problem, please talk to us before initiating complaints with Paypal or your credit card provider. Usually there is a way for us to resolve your issue quickly and satisfactory!
What Does Gadgetia.com’s Warranty Imply?
As a retailer Gadgetia.com can only offer problem-solving for faulty products which are either shipped in an unsatisfactory condition, or have developed internal faults naturally during usage without issues of physical damage or unsupported usage. In other words if the product is broken you can contact us to send it back for a repair.
Warranty Does Not Include:
The warranty does not include any kind of:
– Technical support on product installation and usability
– Advice about product’s configuration or any software issues
– Recommendations about how to connect products or compatibility
– Software/OS updating or firmware flashing as it would void Gadgetia.com’s warranty
– Product issue diagnostic and troubleshooting advice
Warranty By Default Covers Repair
The Gadgetia.com warranty means we will repair your faulty item for free and send it back to you for free. Other compensation is not normally available if the product can be repaired promptly. If an item is impossible to repair to a good working condition, or would take too long to do so, we will next offer you an equivalent product.
When Does The 12 Month Warranty Start From?
The warranty period begins from the receipt of the goods by the initial consignee. The period is exactly 365 days from that time. For example, a product on the 365th day is covered, but a product on the 366th is no longer covered. In the case of delivery methods or destinations which lack a confirmed delivery tracking date, we will take the assumption that the warranty period starts 30 days after we sent out your order.
Who Pays For What?
- Cost of shipping a presumably faulty item back: Paid by the customer, cannot be reimbursed.
- Cost of internal freight, import duties, and restocking process: waived for faulty products and paid by Gadgetia.com in full. In other words our Quality Control engineers will test products you ship back and, if they confirm the products are indeed faulty, we will offer compensation (repair, replacement, credit or refund). However, for products that are tested and turn out to be in good working condition, Gadgetia.com will not accept any responsibility and may charge a restocking fee at our own discretion. Functional products will not be reimbursed.
- Cost of shipping repaired item back to customer: paid by Gadgetia.com in full. In order to facilitate customs clearance, we will normally use Airmail and EMS if applicable to send back the repaired item to you.
- If a product cannot be repaired: The original product price will be refunded in the form of credit in your Gadgetia.com account. You can use the credit towards a brand new replacement or a different product.
- Any new import duty or sales tax for the consignee for the returned repaired products sent is their responsibility as per the usual policies.
In What Situations Are Returns/Compensation NOT Approved By Gadgetia.com?
Below are instances where a customer will not be eligible for returns and/or compensation:
– Unapproved returns or returned products not processed through Gadgetia.com’s RMA procedure;
– Products whose warranty period has expired;
– Received returned products that are damaged because of inadequate return packaging;
– Products that were originally approved for return through our RMA procedure but have been confirmed by our QC engineers to be not broken and actually well-functioning after testing, shall not be returned to the buyer, unless the buyer pays return shipping;
– Physically damaged or broken products caused by misuse or mishandling, subjects to manufacture technical test result;
– Returns of your unwanted, unsold yet functional products;
– Products bought by mistake.
The customer is solely responsible for choosing the right product, including for example
- The “correct” desired memory capacity
- The “right ” feature or product or compatibility
- Garment size
- Screen size
- Touchscreen type
- Digital TV format( DVB-T/ATSC/ISDB-T )
- GSM band
- NTSC/PAL colour region
- Software version
We will send you exactly what you order, so please read descriptions carefully before purchasing.
If the consignee of a delivery refuses or fails to accept delivery for any reason, including refusal to comply with customs clearance/costs or simply having an incorrect address, Gadgetia.com accepts no liability and the customer will not be eligible for compensation.
How do I return an item? (RMA Process)
When you are sure that the item is faulty, please proceed to email us at [email protected] and we will get back to you with all the details.
Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.